Sir Joseph Banks, 1743-1820 / Harold B. Carter
- Bib ID:
- Carter, Harold B. (Harold Burnell), 1910-
- London : British Museum (Natural History), 1988
- xi, 671 p. : ill., maps, facsim., ports. (some col.), geneal. table ; 25 cm.
- Botany. Banks,. Sir Joseph,. 1743-1820 - Biographies (BNB/PRECIS)
- Ill. on lining papers.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 589-610.
- Other authors/contributors:
- British Museum (Natural History)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2080 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Sir Joseph Banks (1743-1820) : a guide to biographical and bibliographical sources / by Harold B. Carter
- Plain ol' Charlie Deam : pioneer Hoosier botanist / by Robert C. Kriebel
- Jupiter botanicus : Robert Brown of the British Museum / by D.J. Mabberley
- Friedrich Welwitsch, vida e obra / por Helmut Dolezal ; traduzido e anotado por A. W. Exell & E. J. Mendes
- Herman Johannes Lam (1892-1977) : the life and work of a Dutch botanist / M. Jacobs