Business of the Senate and its committees / the Senate
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Parliament. Senate
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Canberra : Dept. of the Senate, 1981-
- 7 v. ; 30 cm.
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament)
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1098062131
- Life Dates:
- (1 July to 31 Dec. 1981)-(Jan.-Dec. 1984)
- Later Title:
- Australia. Parliament. Senate. Business of the Senate (1985)
- Former Title:
- Australia. Parliament. Senate. Business of the Senate 0729-6940
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Parliament. Department of the Senate
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Senate : chairman's guide to procedure / the Senate
- The Australian Senate : an introduction / [Australian Senate]
- Pocket guide to Senate procedure / Department of the Senate
- Senate standing committee of privileges : Thirty-eighth to fortieth reports 1992 / the Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia, the Senate
- Senate committees / Australian Senate