Crude : the story of oil / Sonia Shah
- Bib ID:
- Shah, Sonia
- Crows Nest, N.S.W. : Allen & Unwin, 2005
- xxv, 231 p. ; 20 cm.
- Includes index.
- Bibliography: p. 185-218.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- World petroleum resources and reserves / Joseph P. Riva, Jr
- Petroleum exploration strategies in developing countries : proceedings of a United Nations meeting held in the Hague, 16-20 March, 1981 / United Nations, Natural Resources and Energy Division, Department of Technical Co-operation for Development
- Stockdraw and emergency response policies and management : Kagoshima, Japan, 22-24 February 1994 : conference proceedings / International Energy Agency, Government of Japan, Japan National Oil Corporation
- The Future of gas and oil from the sea / edited by Gerard J. Mangone
- Crisi del Golfo e situazione energetica : atti dell'incontro di lavoro promosso dalla Commissione industria del Senato e dalla Commissione attivita produttive della Camera dei deputati : aula convegni del Senato della Repubblica, 12 febbraio 1991