Information for James Beatson of Glasmount [electronic resource], defender, against David, Isabel, Anne, Margaret, and Elizabeth Beatsons, pursuers
- Bib ID:
- Beatson, James
- Online Access:
- [Edinburgh?, 1746]
- 3,p. ; 2°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Signed at end: Henry Home.
- Dated at head of drop-head title: July 1. 1746.
- Reproduction of original from the Harvard University Law Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCN16801.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Other authors/contributors:
- Beatson, David
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The eye in the mandala : Patrick White, a vision of man and God / Peter Beatson
- An examination of Mr. Owen's plans, for relieving distress, removing discontent, and "Recreating the character of man" : showing that they are directly calculated to root out all the virtuous affections of the human mind and to destroy all that is valuable in the institutions, the manners and the laws of human society / by Jasper Beatson
- The eye in the mandala : Patrick White: a vision of man and god / Peter Beatson
- The arts in Aotearoa New Zealand : themes and issues / Peter Beatson, Dianne Beatson
- Resistance welding control and monitoring / [by E. V. Beatson et al.]