The authentic account of the trials at large, of George Robert Fitzgerald, Esq; Timothy Brecknock, James Fulton, and others, ... for the murder of Patrick Randall M'Donnell and Charles Hipson. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Fitzgerald, George Robert, 1746-1786
- Online Access:
- London : printed for John Stockdale, 1786
- iv,181,p. ; 8°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- The reporters dedication signed: Geo. Jos. Browne.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT31374.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A solemn League and Covenant for reformation, and defence of religion, [microform] the honour and happinesse of the King, and the peace and safety of the three kingdoms of Scotland, England and Ireland. Appointed to be renewed by the acts of the Commission of the General Assembly, and the Committee of Estates of the sixth and fourteenth dayes of this moneth of October
- The book of common prayer, and administration of the sacraments, and other rites and ceremonies of the Church, according to the use of the Church of England : together with the Psalter of David... and the form and manner of making, ordaining and consecrating of bishops, priests, and deacons
- A solemn league and covenant for reformation and defence of religion, the honour and happiness of the King, and the peace and safety of the three kingdoms of Scotland, England and Ireland [microform] : appointed to be renewed by the acts of the Commission of the General Assembly and the Committee of Estates of the sixth and fourteenth dayes of this moneth of October
- Report of the committee to whom were referred ... the several memorials and petitions of citizens and inhabitants of the county of Alexandria, of the city of Washington, and of the towns of Georgetown and Alexandria in the territory of Columbia [microform]
- To the Senate and House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania [microform] : the memorial of the president, managers and company, of the Schuylkill and Susquehanna Navigation, and of the Delaware and Schuylkill Canal Navigation