Acts of Assembly, passed in the island of Jamaica [electronic resource], from the year 1681 to the year 1769 inclusive. In two volumes
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Online Access:
- Kingston, Jamaica : printed by Alexander Aikman, 1787
- 2v. ; 2°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- 'Appendix: containg laws respecting slaves' and 'An abridgment of the laws of Jamaica, in manner of an index' each have separate titlepage, pagination and register.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
- Cited In:
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCT141170.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1857 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.