Thomas's New-England almanack; or, The Massachusetts calendar, for the year of our Lord Christ, 1775 [electronic resource]... By Philomathes. [Eight lines of verse]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Massachusetts-Bay: Boston : Printed and sold by Isaiah Thomas, at his printing-office, the south-corner of Marshall's-Lane, near the Mill-Bridge, 
- p. : ill. ; 12°.
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- The next issue, for 1779, has title: Thomas's Massachusetts, New-Hampshire, and Connecticut almanack.
- Attributed to Ezra Gleason by Evans.
- Advertised in the Massachusetts spy, Boston, Nov. 17, 1774.
- Frontispiece woodcut (Reilly 996) is of an astronomer.
- Reproduction of original from the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Evans, 13299
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 3250
- English Short Title Catalog, ESTCW25487.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Thomson Gale, 2003. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements
- Other authors/contributors:
- Gleason, Ezra, 1748-1808?, author
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- Surveyor of the Navy. Copy of the minute of the Board of Admiralty respecting the reconstruction of the Office of the Surveyor of the Navy. [electronic resource]
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [microform] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The principal act of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland ... with the minutes of the Church of Scotland .. with the minutes of the proceedings