After Hours Primary Medical Care Trials : national evaluation report
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Canberra : Dept. of Health and Ageing, 2002
- 252 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view/print PDF files.
- "The Centre for Health Program Evaluation was contracted to ..... undertake the evaluation and the work was overseen by the Evaluation and Policy Advisory Group (EAG) which was chaired by Georgia Karabatsos and included ..."-- Acknowledgements.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available in an electronic version on the Internet. Address as of 31/01/06: http://www.health.gov.au/internet/wcms/Publishing.nsf/Content/health-pcd-programs-ahpmc-publications-ahpmctne.htm
- Other authors/contributors:
- Commonwealth of Australia 2002.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2052 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Emergency department care 2016-17 : Australian hospital statistics
- Australian hospital statistics 2011-12 : emergency department care
- A Study of hospital outpatient and emergency department services
- Australian hospital statistics : national emergency access and elective surgery targets 2012
- Improving Australia's health : the role of primary health care / summary of the final report of the Review of the Role of Primary Health Care in Health Promotion in Australia