The evolution of governance structures of the Sisters of Mercy of Australia, 1846-1990 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Delaney, Helen Mary
- 271 p.
Abstract Not Available. <#>
- Source: Dissertation Abstracts International, Volume: 54-06, Section: A, page: 2303.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Ottawa (Canada), 1991.
- Microfiche. Ann Arbor, Mich.: University Microfilms International.
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of Ottawa (Canada)
Contact us for information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Journal of the ... of the ... House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State address of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the occasion of the 64th anniversary of the Proclamation of Independence of the Republic of Indonesia before the plenary session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, 15 August 2009
- The Constitution of the Republic of Italy ; Rules of the Chamber of Deputies, and of the Senate of the Republic
- State address of the President of the Republic of Indonesia on the occasion of the 68th anniversary of the proclamation of independence of the Republic of Indonesia before the joint session of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia an the Regional Representatives Council of the Republic of Indonesia, Jakarta, 16 August 2013
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England