John Meredith collection of photographs and negatives [picture]
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- [between 1920 and 2000]
- ca. 960 negatives : col. ; 35 mm.
- 105 photographs : b&w (some col.) ; 25.5 x 20.5 cm. and smaller.
- 1 trophy : wire and glass 21 cm.
- 1 accordion : col. (gold, red and black) metal, wire and leather 15.5 cm.
The collection comprises of 22 loose photographs and approximately 99 photographs and 980 negatives in 3 folders. The collection includes John Meredith's family photos, photographs of head stones (tomb stones of our first two Greek immigrants, Kiandra graveyard head stones, graves in the forest and Joe Governor the bushranger) and photographs of people that Meredith recorded. Some of the photographs have captions. Also includes 2 objects: an Award Trophy (in the shape of a wind mill) and an Accordion.
- Title devised by cataloguer.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-149644115
- Source of Acquisition:
- Collection received from John Meredith's Estate.
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 3 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Halal fiai I/II
- The guitar player, Spain [picture] / Lionel Lindsay
- Risalah rapat Kasdjar pada tgl. 12 s/d 14 September 1967 di mako AKABRI dan rentjan pembangunan di Magelang
- My journey with God through multiple myeloma : faith, fact and miracles / Judith Manser
- New beginnings : from Japanese prison camps to Aliyah / Shoshanna Lehrer