Reports of cases argued and determined in the Court of Common Pleas for the city and county of New York / by Henry Hilton
- Bib ID:
- Hilton, Henry, 1824-1899
- New York : Banks, 1859-1870
- 2 v. ; 24 cm.
- Reports cover 1855-1860.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1-2
- Law reports, digests, etc -- New York (State)
- Other authors/contributors:
- New York (State). Court of Common Pleas (City and County of New York)
- Also Titled:
- Hilton's reports
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Agreement Between the State of New York and United University Professions, Inc [microform]
- Ordinances, rules and bye-laws, for the government of the alms-house, and house of employment, of the city of New-York [electronic resource]
- Laws of the state of New-York [electronic resource] : commencing with the first session of the Senate and Assembly, after the Declaration of Independency, and the organization of the new government of the state, anno 1777. : By order of the Legislature
- Laws and ordinances, ordained and established by the mayor, aldermen, and commonalty of the city of New-York. in Common Council convened: for the good rule and government of the inhabitants and residents of the said city [electronic resource] : Passed and published the 29th day of April, 1799, in the tenth year of the mayoralty of Richard Varick, Esq
- Laws and ordinances, ordained and established by the mayor, aldermen, and commonalty, of the city of New-York, in Common Council convened: for the good rule and government of the inhabitants and residents of the said city [electronic resource] : Passed and published the 29th day of April, 1799, in the tenth year of the mayoralty of Richard Varick, Esq