Unemployment in transition countries : transient or persistent?
- Bib ID:
- Paris : Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development ; [Washington, D.C. : OECD Publications and Information Centre, distributor], c1994
- 350 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- At head of title: Centre for Co-operation with the Economies in Transition.
- "This book, edited by Tito Boeri of the OECD Secretariat, draws on the papers presented at the workshop"--P. 3.
- Draws on papers presented at the OECD Technical Workshop Unemployment Persistence in Central and Eastern Europe, which was held on 14-30 September 1993 in Paris, France--P. 3 and 339.
- Published in French under the title: Le Chomage dans les pays en transition : tenace ou passager?
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The regional dimension of unemployment in transition countries : a challenge for labour market and social policies = La dimension regionale du chomage dans les pays en transition : un defi pour le marche du travail et les politiques sociales
- High unemployment : a challenge for income support policies / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- The Nature of youth unemployment : an analysis for policy-makers
- New policies for the young
- Structural unemployment in Denmark