Inverloch community groups
- Bib ID:
- [Inverloch, Vic. : N. Deacon, 2004]
- 11 p. ; 21 cm.
- "December 2004"
- Cover title.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2074 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A short history of Inverloch / E.P. Brewster
- Shifting sands : Inverloch, a fascinating place / by Lis Williams
- Anderson Inlet Inverloch ; a short A-Z history / Inverloch Historical Society
- Victoria topographic map 1:25 000. 8020-4-2, Inverloch [cartographic material] / prepared under the direction of the Surveyor-General by the Division of Survey and Mapping
- Anderson Inlet Inverloch : Scotland Yard and Pommy Land : the Wonthaggi connection / [authors, Joe Chambers, Bill Grieve, Ruth Glare]