Suicide in alcoholism / George E. Murphy
- Bib ID:
- Murphy, George E. (George Earl), 1922-
- Online Version:
- Table of contents only
- Related Online Resources:
- New York : Oxford University Press, 1992
- xiii, 315 p. ; 25 cm.
- Full contents:
- Machine derived contents note: I. Background
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Some Fundamental Considerations in the Study of Suicide
- II. The Study
- 3. Description and Limitations of the Study
- III. Alcoholics Who Kill Themselves: Case History
- 4. Men with Onset of Drinking Before 25 Years of Age
- 5. Men with Onset of Drinking Between 25 and 44 Years of Age
- 6. Men with Onset of Drinking at Age 45 Years and Over
- 7. Women
- IV. Findings and Implications
- 8. Why They Do It
- 9. Seven Risk Factors for Suicide and Alcoholism
- 10. What Can Be Done About It?
- 11. What is the Lifetime Risk of Suicide in Alcoholism
- 12. Some Final Thoughts on the Final Act.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2092 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- After suicide [by] Samuel E. Wallace
- A panorama of suicide; a casebook of psychological autopsies, by G. Donald Niswander, Thomas M. Casey and John A. Humphrey
- The final months : a study of the lives of 134 persons who committed suicide / Eli Robins
- Kazoku ga jisatsu ni oikomareru toki / Kamata Satoshi cho
- A chosen death : the dying confront assisted suicide / by Lonny Shavelson ; photographs by Lonny Shavelson