Sinhala consciousness in the Kandyan period, 1590s to 1815 / Michael Roberts
- Bib ID:
- Roberts, Michael, 1938-
- Colombo, Sri Lanka : Vijitha Yapa Publications, 2004
- xx, 274 p. : ill. (some col.), maps (1 folded) ; 28 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 243-259) and index.
- Available From:
- Library of Congress -- New Delhi Overseas Office
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Ceylon and the Portuguese 1505-1658 / by P.E. Pieris
- Rebels, outlaws and enemies to the British / by Millewa Adikarange Durand Appuhamy
- Ceylon under western rule / L.H. Horace Perera
- Memoir of Thomas van Rhee, governor and director of Ceylon for his successor Gerrit de Hoare, 1697 / tr. by Sophia Anthonisz ; introd. and notes by the Government Archivist
- Memoir of Cornelis Joan Simons, Governor and Director of Ceylon, for his successor, Hendrick Becker, 1707. Translated by Sophia Anthonisz, Dutch translator. With an introd. and notes by the Govt. Archivist