The litigious society / Jethro K. Lieberman
- Bib ID:
- Lieberman, Jethro K. (Jethro Koller)
- New York : Basic Books, c1981
- x, 212 p. ; 25 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Crisis at the Bar : lawyers' unethical ethics and what to do about it / Jethro K. Lieberman
- Milestones! : 200 years of American law : milestones in our legal history / Jethro K. Lieberman
- The tyranny of the experts; how professionals are closing the open society [by] Jethro K. Lieberman
- Are Americans extinct? / [By] Jethro K. Lieberman
- Whereas Jethro Wood of Scipio in Cayuga County heretofore obtained letters patent for an improvement in the plough ... dated the first day of September one thousand eight hundred and nineteen [microform] : the specification attached to which letters patent is as follows