An oration, delivered March fifth, 1773 [electronic resource] : At the request of the inhabitants of the town of Boston; to commemorate the bloody tragedy of the fifth of March, 1770. / By Dr. Benjamin Church. ; [Seven lines from Virgil]
- Bib ID:
- Church, Benjamin, 1734-1778
- Online Version:
- The fourth edition.
- Boston: : Printed by J. Greenleaf, and sold at his printing-office, in Hanover-Street near Concert-Hall., 1773
- 20 p. ; (4to)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 12724.
- With a half-title.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 12724
- Adams, T.R. Amer. pamphlets, 94c
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 12724). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The fifth plenary session, 21th of March - 27th of March 1968
- Fifth annual report: March 1815. [electronic resource]
- Rules and articles of the New British Tontine to commence March the twenty-fifth, 1792, and to terminate, so far as respects the admission of members, March the twenty-fifth, 1793 ... [microform]
- Rules and articles of the New British Tontine to commence March the twenty-fifth, 1792, and to terminate, so far as respects the admission of members, March the twenty-fifth, 1793 .... [electronic resource]
- Comparative methods of colonial administration : record of Fifth meeting, March 4th, 1931