State of Massachusetts-Bay. Town of [blank] the [blank] day of [blank] 1779 [electronic resource] : This certifies that I have received of [blank] the sum of [blank]
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- [Boston : s.n., 1779]
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 13 x 17 cm.
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 43648.
- The resolve referred to orders that deserters from the Continental Service who assist in capturing an armed ship must forfeit their prize money to the state.
- Imprint supplied by Bristol.
- Surrounded by ornamental border.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Bristol B4901
- Shipton & Mooney 43648
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 43648). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1849 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Blank canvas
- Blank verse
- The Massachusetts Historical Society to [blank] .... [electronic resource]
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts, to Mr. [blank] greeting: [electronic resource] : You being appointed sergeant of a company of artillery in the [blank] brigade, and the [blank] division of the militia of Massachusetts
- A blank book