Boston, October 16, 1783 [electronic resource] : The House proceeded in the consideration of the bill for granting an impost to Congress
- Bib ID:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Online Version:
- [Boston : Printed by Adams and Nourse, 1783]
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 32 x 21 cm.
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 19421.
- Explanations of the bill and a proviso in two wide columns with the names of the representatives voting yea and nay listed in two columns under each.
- Followed by the results of the vote on the bill in the Senate.
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
- Printed area measures 30.4 x 15.5 cm.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 19421
- Ford, W.C. Broadsides, 2366
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 19421). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- Massachusetts -- Appropriations and expenditures
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Massachusetts. Act, laying duties of impost and excise, on certain goods
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1853 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- An Act for Regulating, Governing, and Training the Militia of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [microform] : passed March 6, 1810 : with an index / published under the direction and inspection of the Secretary and Adjutant-General of the Commonwealth
- Acts and laws, passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England, from 1692, to 1719. To which is prefixed, the Charter, ... of the said province, [electronic resource]
- An act making further provision for the punishment of convicts, sentenced to hard labor, and the better regulation of the state prison [electronic resource]
- At a session of the General Court of the Massachusets colony, in Boston, 28th of May, 1690 [electronic resource] : Whereas the Honourable Sir William Phipps, Knight, is appointed to take the chief command
- An act passed by the Great and General Court or Assembly of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England; [electronic resource] : begun and held at Boston in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the thirty-first day of May, 1769