Remarks on an anonymous tract, entitled An answer to Dr. Mayhew's Observations on the charter and conduct of the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts [electronic resource] : Being a second defence of the said Observations. / By Jonathan Mayhew, D.D. Pastor of the West-Church in Boston
- Bib ID:
- Mayhew, Jonathan, 1720-1766
- Online Version:
- Boston: : Printed and sold by R. and S. Draper, in Newbury-Street; Edes and Gill, in Queen-Street; and T. & J. Fleet, in Cornhill., 1764
- 86,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 9738.
- Running title: A second defence of the observations on the charter and conduct, &c.
- "Corrections"--p. 86.
- "Advertisement" concerning the loss by fire of Harvard College's library and "apparatus", p. .
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 9738
- Adams, T.R. Brit. pamphlets, 64-14a
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 9738). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- An answer to Dr. Mayhew's Observations on the charter and conduct of the Society for the Propogation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts [electronic resource]
- The SPG and Southeast Asia : copies of letters received and sent, 1846-1928 (CLR & CLS)
- The messengers : a concise history of the United Society for the Propagation of the Gospel / [by] Margaret Dewey
- A sermon preached before the incorporated Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts at their anniversary meeting in the Parish Church of St. Mary Le Bow, on Friday, February 18, 1820 / by the Right Reverend Edward, Lord Bishop of Oxford, together with the report of the Society for the year 1819
- Verses on Doctor Mayhew's book of observations on the charter and conduct of the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts: [electronic resource] : with notes, critical and explanatory. / By a gentleman of Rhode-Island colony