State of New-Hampshire. In the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and eighty-one [electronic resource] : An act to ascertain the time for the old Continental bills now current in this state, to be received into the treasury for taxes
- Bib ID:
- New Hampshire
- Uniform Title:
- Act to ascertain the time for the old Continental bills now current in this state, to be received ...
- Online Version:
- [Exeter, N.H. : Printed by Zechariah Fowle, 1781]
- 1 sheet ( p.) ; 40 x 25 cm.
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 17256.
- "In the House of Representatives, June 29, 1781. ... In Council, June 30, 1781. ..."
- Imprint supplied by Evans.
- Printed area measures 31.8 x 16.6 cm.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 17256
- Whittemore, C. New Hampshire, 311
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 17256). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States New Hampshire Exeter.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine type of work
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- State of New Hampshire. [electronic resource] : In the year of our Lord, one thousand eight hundred and thirteen. : An act, more effectually to secure to the citizens of this state their rights of suffrage
- Articles in addition to and amendment of the constitution of the state of Newhampshire [electronic resource] : agreed to by the Convention of said state, and submitted to the people thereof for their approbation
- Articles in addition to and amendment of the constitution of the state of Newhampshire, [electronic resource] : agreed to by the Convention of said state, and submitted to the people thereof for their approbation
- State of New-Hampshire. Nicholas Gilman, Esquire, treasurer and receiver-general for said state, to the selectmen of [blank] in said state. Greeting [electronic resource] : Pursuant to an act of the General Court ... for assessing and collecting the sum of one hundred and twenty thousand pounds, in bills of the new emission ... You are hereby required ... to assess the polls and estates (agreeably to the laws of this state) within the town of [blank] ... Given under my hand and seal at Exeter, the twenty-first day of February, anno Domini, 1781
- In the year of our Lord, one thousand seven hundred and seventy six. State of New-Hampshire [electronic resource] : An act for forming and regulating the militia within the state of New-Hampshire in New-England, and for repealing all the laws heretofore made for that purpose