An ordinance for regulating and establishing the fees to be hereafter taken by the officers of the Court of Chancery in the province of New-York [electronic resource] / By His Excellency William Burnet Esq ... in Council, this 22th day of August, in the tenth year of His Majesty's reign, annoq; Domini one thousand seven hundred and twenty three
- Bib ID:
- New York (Colony). Governor (1720-1728 : Burnet)
- Online Version:
- [New York : Printed by William Bradford, 1723?]
-  p. ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 2468.
- Caption title.
- Ascribed to the press of William Bradford by Evans.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 2468
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 2468). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States New York New York.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1793 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Instructions for the cavalry, of the state of New-York [electronic resource] / By an officer of the militia. ; Published by permission of His Excellency the commander in chief
- To His Excellency William Cosby captain general and governor in chief of the provinces of New-York, New-Jersey and territories depending thereon in America, vice-admiral of the same, and colonel in His Majesty's Army, &c [electronic resource] : The humble address of His Majesty's Council and the General Assembly of the colony of New-York
- By the Honourable John Nanfan, Esq; His Majesties lieut. governour and commander of the province of New-York ... A procla[mation.] [electronic resource] : Whereas the gallows erected for the hanging ... Given at Fort William Henry in New-York, this
- By His Excellency Richard Earl of Bellomont, captain general and governour in chief of His Majesties province of New-York ... A proclamation[.] [electronic resource] : Whereas several of His Majesties subjects have of late years departed from the allegiance they owe unto His Majesty, and have thereupon confederated together, and in hostile manner have fitted out ships and vessels of war, under the pretence of going against the French ... Given at Fort William Henry the nineth day of May, 1698
- The speech of His Excellency William Tryon, Esq; captain general and governor in chief, in and over the colony of New-York [electronic resource] : To the Council and the General Assembly of the said colony, on Wednesday the 6th of January, 1773