Thomas's Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode-Island, New-Hampshire and Vermont almanack, for the year of our Lord 1782: [electronic resource] : ... Calculated for the meridian of Boston, but will serve without any essential variation for either of the beforementioned states
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Second edition.
- Worcester [Mass.]: : Printed and sold by Isaiah Thomas., 
-  p. : ill. ; 17 cm. (4to)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 17175.
- Calculations by Nathanael Low. Attributed to Ezra Gleason by Evans.
- Advertised in the Massachusetts spy, Worcester, Dec. 14, 1781, as to be published "Monday next."
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 17175
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 3312
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 17175). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Considerations on the depression of the funds and the present embarrassments of circulation [microform] : with propositions for some remedies to each / by J. Brand
- Considerations on the depression of the funds and the present embarrassments of circulation [electronic resource] : with propositions for some remedies to each / by J. Brand
- The genuine declaration and confession of William Morris, alias Joseph Martin, who was executed at Baltimore, on Friday the 22d of April, 1808, for the murder of George Workner [microform]
- The duty of Christians to mourn for national sins [electronic resource]. A sermon. Preached on Thursday, February 26. 1778. The day appointed for a general fast / By Joseph Johnston
- Considerations on the depression of the funds, and the present embarrassments of circulation [electronic resource] : With propositions for some remedies to each. By J. Brand, M.A