A declaration of the Presbyteries of New-Brunswick and New-Castle, judicially met together at Philadelphia, May 26. 1743 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Presbytery of New Brunswick (1741-1745)
- Online Version:
- Philadelphia: : Printed by William Bradford, at the Sign of the Bible in Second Street., 
- , 13,  p.
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 5277.
- "A protestation presented to the Synod of Philadelphia, May 29. 1742."--p. 4-13.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 5277
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 5277). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- Presbyterian Church in the U.S.A
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1813 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Irenicum ecclesiasticum, or A humble impartial essay upon the peace of Jerusalem [electronic resource] : wherein the analogy between Jerusalem and the visible church is in some instances, briefly hinted. The nature, the order, the union, of the visible church, together with her terms of communion, are particularly considered, and their excellency opened. Moreover the following important points are largely explain'd. 1. What is to be understood by the peace of Jerusalem. 2. What by praying for the peace of Jerusalem. 3. How, and why we should pray for its peace and prosperity. Under the aforesaid general heads, the following particulars are discuss'd, viz. the nature, kinds, hindrances, means and motives, of peace and union, together with an answer to objections. : Also a prefatory address to the synods of New-York & Philadelphia. / By Gilbert Tennent, A.M. ; [Five lines of quotations]
- A sermon. Preach'd before the commission of the synod, at Philadelphia. April 20th, 1735 [electronic resource] / By E. Pemberton, Pastor of the Presbyterian Church in the city of New-York
- An address from the Presbytery of New-Castle to the congregations under their care: [electronic resource] : setting forth the declining state of religion in their bounds; and exciting them to the duties necessary for a revival of decayed piety amongst them. : Published by order of the Presbytery, convened at Upper Octorara, August 11, 1784. William Smith, moderator. : [Six lines from Revelation]
- The dignity and importance of the Gospel ministry [electronic resource] : displayed in a sermon, / preached by the Revd. Hugh Knox, A.M. on the day of his ordination, before the Presbytery of New-York. ; [One line from 2 Corinthians]
- A wheel in the middle of a wheel: or, Harmony and connexion of various acts of Divine Providence [electronic resource] : A sermon delivered before the second Rev. Presbytery of New-Castle, and their correspondents, met at White-Clay-Creek, January 2d, 1759. / By Robert Smith, Minister of the Gospel at Pequea. ; Published at the request of the hearers