- Bib ID:
- Paris : Cahiers d'art, 1926-
- 35 v. : ill. (some col.) ; 32 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Vols. for 20./21., 31./32. and 33./35. années issued combined.
- Suspended 1941-43, resumed in 1944 with 15./19. année covering the war years.
- Editor: 1926- Christian Zervos.
- Published: Paris : Editions "Cahiers d'Art," nov. 1926-1960.
- Supplementary "Feuilles volantes" are included with vols. for 1927 and 1928.
- Life Dates:
- [1. année], no 1 (janv. 1926)- Ceased with 33./35. années (1960)?
- Irregular, 1940-1960
- Previous Frequency:
- Ten no. a year (irregular), 1926-1939
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Index published separately.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Zervos, Christian, 1889-1970
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Annuaire du College de Sainte-Anne de la Pocatiere [microform] : no. 1, annee academique 1887-88
- The Bulletin / Melbourne Society of Painters and Sculptors
- Manual of serials work, by J. Harris Gable
- Periodicals : a manual of practice for librarians / by D.E. Davinson
- Standard year book : a survey of world events... together with useful information for the home, sport and entertainment