Address to the inhabitants of Jamaica, and other West-India islands, in behalf of the College of New-Jersey [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Witherspoon, John, 1723-1794
- Online Version:
- Philadelphia: : Printed by William and Thomas Bradford, at the London Coffee House., M.DCC,LXXII. 
- 27,  p. ; 19 cm. (8vo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 12627.
- Signed: John Witherspoon.
- With a half-title.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 12627
- Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 2839
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 12627). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- An address to the students of the Sydney College : delivered in the college hall at the commencement of the present year / by Thomas Henry Braim
- The community college concept: Its implications for higher educational development in the Federal Republic of Nigeria [microform]
- An application of a procedure for redefining the operational missions of a community college and its impact on management (Guam) [microform]
- A study of factors affecting attrition among women re-entering formal education [microform]
- Characteristics, motivation, and barriers of re-entry women: A comparison of full-time and part-time students in transfer, vocational, and general education programs [microform]