Rules and orders to be observed by a fire-club, instituted at Boston, March 5th, 1783 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- [Boston : s.n., 1783?]
- , 4,  p. ; 15 cm. (8vo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 44349.
- Caption title.
- Typographically identical with: Rules and orders to be observed by a fire-club, instituted at Boston, March 4th, 1762 (Evans 9074), the only change being the altered date in the caption title.
- Odd numbered pages printed on versos.
- List of members, p. .
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Bristol B5688
- Shipton & Mooney 44349
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 44349). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1853 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Rules and orders to be observed by a fire-club, instituted at Boston, March 4th, 1762 [electronic resource]
- To the citizens of the town of Boston. [electronic resource] : The Fire-Wards of Boston, while they cordially unite in the general sympathy excited in behalf of the sufferers by the late conflagration
- An address, to the members of the Massachusetts Charitable Fire Society, at their annual meeting, June 2, 1797 [electronic resource] / By Arnold Welles, Jun. A.M. ; [Five lines from Ogilvie]
- Rules and orders, to be observed by the Friendly Fire Society, founded in Boston, January 5, 1774 [electronic resource]
- Rules and orders to be observed by the Union Society [electronic resource] : founded in Boston, the twenty-fifth of November, MDCCLXXII