An answer to Dr. Mayhew's Observations on the charter and conduct of the Society for the Propogation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Secker, Thomas, 1693-1768
- Online Version:
- [Boston] : London: printed. Boston: re-printed, and sold by R. and S. Draper, in Newbury-Street; Edes and Gill in Queen-Street; and T. & J. Fleet, in Cornhill., 1764
- 59,  p. ; 21 cm. (8vo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 9832.
- Attributed to Henry Secker in the Dictionary of national biography.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 9832
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 9832). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A sermon preached before the incorporated Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts at their anniversary meeting in the Parish Church of St. Mary Le Bow, on Friday, February 18, 1820 / by the Right Reverend Edward, Lord Bishop of Oxford, together with the report of the Society for the year 1819
- Considerations on the institution and conduct of the Society for the Propogation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts [electronic resource] / By East Apthorp, M.A. Missionary at Cambridge. ; [Seven lines of quotations in Latin]
- A sermon preached before the incorporated Society for the propagation of the Gospel in foreign parts : at their anniversary meeting in the parish-church of St. Mary-le-Bow, on Friday February, 17, 1748
- Considerations on the institution and conduct of the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts. By East Apthorp, M.A. missionary at Cambridge [electronic resource]
- Reasons why evangelicals should not support the Society for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts [electronic resource] / by Hely Hutchinson Smith