Laws for the Assistant Fire Society, instituted at Boston, December 2, 1783 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Assistant Fire Society (Boston, Mass.)
- Online Version:
- [Boston] : Printed by S. Hall, no. 53, Cornhill, Boston., 1795
- 13,  p. ; (12mo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 28314.
- At head of title: In suis non fallitur.
- List of members with their addresses, p. 10-13.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 28314
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 28314). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1865 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Rules and orders to be observed by a fire-club, instituted at Boston, March 5th, 1783 [electronic resource]
- Rules and orders, to be observed by the Friendly Fire Society, founded in Boston, January 5, 1774 [electronic resource]
- Rules and orders to be observed by a fire-club, instituted at Boston, March 4th, 1762 [electronic resource]
- Laws of the Union Fire Society, instituted at Boston, November 25, 1792 [i.e., 1772] [electronic resource]
- Laws of the Union Fire Society, instituted at Boston, November 25, 1792 [i.e., 1772]. [electronic resource]