The New-England almanack, and gentlemen and ladies diary, for the year of our Lord Christ, 1786 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the meridian of New-London, lat. 41 deg. 25 min. north. / By Edmund Freebetter, philo
- Bib ID:
- Daboll, Nathan, 1750-1818
- Online Version:
- New-London [Conn.]: : Printed and sold by T. Green., 
-  p. ; 16 cm. (12mo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 18982.
- For attribution of the Freebetter series to Daboll, see: Bates, A.C. "Checklist of Connecticut almanacs, 1709-1850." Proceedings of the American Antiquarian Society n.s. 24 (1914): 125-129.
- Advertised in the Connecticut gazette, New London, Oct. 14, 1785.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 18982
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 233
- Johnson, H.A. New London, 1152
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 389
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 18982). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Connecticut New London.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The History and Antiquities of New England, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- The new knowledge : a popular account of the new physics and the new chemistry in their relation to the new theory of matter
- A new chart of the Indian and Pacific Oceans between the Cape of Good Hope, New Holland and Japan [cartographic material] : comprehending New Zealand, New Caledonia, New Britain, New Ireland, New Guinea &c., also the New Caroline, Ladrone and Philippine Islands : with the tracks of the English, French, Spanish and Dutch discoverers
- Exploration and economics of the petroleum industry : new ideas, new methods, new developments
- Exploration and economics of the petroleum industry; new ideas, new methods, new developments