The New-England almanack, and gentlemen & ladies diary, for the year of our Lord Christ, 1792 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the meridian of New-London, lat. 41$ 25' n. / By Edmund Freebetter
- Bib ID:
- Daboll, Nathan, 1750-1818
- Online Version:
- New-London [Conn.]: : Printed and sold by T. Green & Son., 
-  p. : ill. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 23305.
- For attribution of the Freebetter series to Daboll, see: Bates, A.C. "Checklist of Connecticut almanacs, 1709-1850." Proceedings of the American Antiquarian Society n.s. 24 (1914): 125-129.
- Advertised in the Connecticut gazette, New London, Oct. 13, 1791.
- Relief cut of an eclipse, p. , is the only illustration.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 23305
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 239
- Johnson, H.A. New London, 1228
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 487
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 23305). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Connecticut New London.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The new guard : official organ of the New Guard of New South Wales
- Economics of the petroleum industry; new ideas, new methods, new developments
- New day, new life : the Gospel of John, New International version
- Agenda for the ... convention of the New England New State Movement held in the ... / New England New State Movement
- The new knowledge : a popular account of the new physics and the new chemistry in their relation to the new theory of matter