The New-England almanack, and gentlemen & ladies diary, for the year of our Lord Christ, 1794 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the meridian of New-London, lat. 41$ 25' n. ... / By Nathan Daboll. ; [Six lines of verse]
- Bib ID:
- Daboll, Nathan, 1750-1818
- Online Version:
- New-London [Conn.]: : Printed and sold by Timothy Green., 
-  p. : ill. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 25368.
- Advertised in the Connecticut gazette, New London, Oct 31, 1793.
- Diagram of an eclipse, p. , is the only illustration.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 25368
- Trumbull, J.H. Connecticut, 244
- Johnson, H.A. New London, 1255
- Drake, M. Almanacs, 520
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 25368). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Connecticut New London.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The new guard : official organ of the New Guard of New South Wales
- Pioneering New Zealand : the story of the Bank of New South Wales in New Zealand
- Economics of the petroleum industry; new ideas, new methods, new developments
- The new knowledge : a popular account of the new physics and the new chemistry in their relation to the new theory of matter
- New day, new life : the Gospel of John, New International version