Australia & Melanesia [cartographic material]
- Bib ID:
- Scale 1:20,000,000. 315 English miles to 1 inch; Modified conic proj.
- [London? : s.n., between 1873 and 1900]
- 1 map on slide : glass, lantern ; 5.4 x 6.9 cm.
- Views of Brisbane and rural life in Queensland.
Map of Australia showing six states with Bendigo named Sandhurst. Relief shown by hachures.
- Partial contents:
- Inset: Torres Strait.
- Part of the collection: Views of early Brisbane and rural life in Queensland.
- Inscriptions: "Newton & Co, Makers, 3 Fleet St, London by permission of Messrs Longman & Co" -- in ink pasted on the slide.
- Time Coverage:
- Also Titled:
- Australia and Melanesia
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Views of early Brisbane and rural life in Queensland.
This collection contains 18 records.
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.