A discourse before the Massachusetts Charitable Fire Society [electronic resource] : at their annual meeting, in Boston, May 27, 1796. / By John Lathrop, D.D. A.A.S
- Bib ID:
- Lathrop, John, 1740-1816
- Online Version:
- Boston: : Printed by Samuel Etheridge., 1796
- 19,  p. ; 22 cm. (8vo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 30675.
- Half-title: Doctor Lathrop's discourse before the Massachusetts Charitable Fire Society.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 30675
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 30675). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Massachusetts Charitable Fire Society
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Rules and orders to be observed by a loving and friendly society called, the Fellowship Club; [electronic resource] : began at Boston in New-England, June 1, 1742
- Constitution of the Society in Roxbury, Brookline and Brighton, for Apprehending Horse Thieves [electronic resource]
- By-laws of the Mechanics' Mutual Benefit Association of Springfield, Mass. [microform] : adopted October 1st, 1849
- The Mechanics, servants, and labourers' fund [microform]
- Constitution of the Sons of England Benevolent Society [microform] : under the supreme jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of Canada