The shorter catechism, agreed upon by the Assembly of Divines, at Westminster, with the assistance of commissioners from the Church of Scotland [electronic resource] : With the proofs from the Scripture:
- Bib ID:
- Westminster Assembly (1643-1652)
- Uniform Title:
- Shorter catechism
- Online Version:
- New-York: : Printed for R. Macgill, bookseller, no. 212, Water-Street, 1791
- 104+ p. ; 15 cm. (18mo)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 46354.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Bristol B7898
- Shipton & Mooney 46354
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 46354). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States New York New York.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1861 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Englands helicon : reprinted from the edition of 1600 with additional poems from the edition of 1614
- Gatherings from Spain, selected from the 'Handbook of Spain', with much matter
- From Gallipoli with love : letters from the Anzacs of the Wimmera : dear Mother / Florence Breed
- England's helicon : reprinted from the edition of 1600, with additional poems from the edition of 1614
- The language of cricket : with illustrative extracts from the literature of the game