Association and articles of agreement of the Sun Fire Society [electronic resource] : instituted in Boston, 8th May, 1765
- Bib ID:
- Sun Fire Society (Boston, Mass.)
- Online Version:
- Printed at Boston, : By E.W. Weld and W. Greenough, at the Magazine Office, No. 49, State Street., MDCCXCIV. 
- 8,  p. ; 15 cm.
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 26689.
- Dated: Boston, Dec. 4th, 1783.
- Printers' monogram device on title page.
- "Members' names."--p. [10-14].
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 26689
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 26689). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1864 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Xiao fang chang shi / Fang Ke bian
- Fire safety : hearing before the Subcommittee on Commerce, Consumer Protection, and Competitiveness of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, October 4, 1991
- Diploma of Building Surveying. ABC327, Building fire science : learning manual
- Report of proceedings of a study on tourist accommodation safety, 14-17 June, 1983 / prepared ... by the Australian Counter Disaster College
- Essentials of fire science, by John T. Maher, Jr