The modes of Presbyterian church-worship vindicated: [electronic resource] : in a letter to the blacksmith. / By a Presbyter of Ireland
- Bib ID:
- Vance, Thomas
- Online Version:
- Fourth edition. [Three lines of Scripture text]
- [Newburyport, Mass.] : London printed. Newbury-port re-printed by John Mycall, for the subscribers., MDCCLXXXIX. 
- 54,  p. ; 19 cm. (4to)
- Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 21967.
- In reply to: A.T., blacksmith. A letter from a blacksmith to the ministers and elders of the Church of Scotland.
- Running title: Answer to the blacksmith's letter.
- An issue of the second edition (Dublin, 1763) identifies Thomas Vance as author. Cf ESTC record t102434.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Evans 21967
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Series I, Evans (1639-1800); no. 21967). Mode of access : World Wide Web.
- United States Massachusetts Newburyport.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The modes of Presbyterian church-Worship, vindicated: In a letter to the Black Smith. By a Presbyter of Ireland [electronic resource]
- The chant of Jimmie Blacksmith, Thomas Keneally : insight text guide / by Robert Beardwood & Kate Macdonell
- The chant of Jimmie Blacksmith, Thomas Keneally : smartstudy English guide / by David Tredinnick
- The chant of Jimmie Blacksmith / Richard McRoberts
- Brodie's notes on Thomas Keneally's The chant of Jimmie Blacksmith / [by] John Dixon