Cattle : their breeds, management and diseases
- Bib ID:
- Youatt, William, 1776-1847
- London : Baldwin, 
- 600p : ill ; 23cm.
- Published under the superintendence of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Hints regarding cattle [electronic resource]
- A treatise on cattle [electronic resource] : Shewing the most approved methods of breeding, rearing, and fitting for use, horses, asses, mules, horned cattle, sheep, goats, and swine; with directions for the proper treatment of them in their several disorders: to which is added, a dissertation on their contagious diseases. Carefully collected from the best authorities, and interspersed with remarks, By John Mills, Esq. fellow of the Royal Society of London, honorary member of the Dublin Society, of the Royal Societies of Agriculture at Paris and Rouen, of the Oeconomical Society of Berne, and of the Palatine Academy of Sciences and Belles-Lettres
- Feeding forages to dairy cattle / prepared by Arlyn Jud Heinrichs and Richard S. Adams
- Cattle show
- Keeping feeder cattle healthy / [prepared by Thomas R. Drake]