Investing in Victoria's future : the Victorian government's action plan for the financial services industry
- Bib ID:
- Victoria. Department of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development
- [Melbourne : Dept. of Innovation, Industry and Regional Development], 2004
- 30 p. : col. ill., graphs ; 30 cm.
- Cover title
- "May 2004"--Back cover.
- Also Titled:
- Victorian government's action plan for the financial services industry
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2054 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The basic analytics of access to financial services / Thorsten Beck and Augusto de la Torre
- Access to financial services : a review of the issues and public policy objectives / by Stijn Claessens
- On sound commercial terms : an inquiry into regulatory impediments in the financial services sector : a draft report for further consultation and input / Victorian Competition & Efficiency Commission
- On sound commercial terms : an inquiry into regulatory impediments in the financial services sector : final report / Victorian Competition & Efficiency Commission
- Financial services, financial centers : public policy and the competition for markets, firms, and jobs / Richard McGahey ... [et al.] ; with a foreword by Vincent Tese