Registered papers: General series. Records relating to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific, 1855-1960 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Great Britain. War Office
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, 1985
- 22 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
- Australian Joint Copying Project part 4, WO 32.
Material includes : Correspondence about the Eureka Stockade. New Zealand regiments and their colours, Dominion legislation, Australian battalions and their alliances with other regiments, Australian Expeditionary Force, 1914-15; Australian naval and military preparations for war, 1914-15; awards by Australian and New Zealand governments to colonial troops who fought at Gallipoli, 1917-18; awards of the Victoria Cross; recovery of British Commonwealth prisoners of war torpedoed in Japanese transport, "Raku Yo Maru", 1944-47; Australian Military Forces in South West Pacific, 1944-45; conditions in prisoner of war camps in Japan, 1944-45;Commonwealth military forces in Japan, 1952; establishment in Australia of permanent proving ground for atomic weapons, 1954-55.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the Library of New South Wales.
- Public Record Office WO 32
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-728701761
- Original held by Public Record Office, London.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 4 : War Office - class and piece list, 2nd edition, page 28.
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 11 : Public Record Office, Classes filmed in the final five years of the Australian Joint Copying Project, page 153.
- Microfilm. Canberra, A.C.T. : National Library of Australia, 1985 21 microfilm reels; 35 mm.
- Great Britain. War Office -- Records and correspondence
- Eureka Stockade, Ballarat, Vic., 1854
- New Zealand -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- New Zealand
- Australia -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- Australia
- Commonwealth countries -- Foreign relations -- Great Britain
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Records relating to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific, 1860-1954
- Related Records:
This belongs to the War Office records (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 31 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- A Manuscript Collection may have a range of formats and dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Britain and the free world / a series broadcast by the B.B.C
- Correspondence with the Russian and French governments, relative to the overtures received from Erfurth
- Private Office papers, 1924-1951 [microform]/ as filmed by the AJCP
- The Late negociation [electronic resource] : the whole of the correspondence, and official notes, relating to the late negociation with France, as they appeared in the Moniteur of the 26th ult
- A collection of all the statutes now in force, relating to the duties upon candles [electronic resource]