European rail timetable = Europaïsches Kursbuch = Indicateur europeén
- Bib ID:
- Peterborough, England : Thomas Cook Pub., c2005-
- v. : maps ; 25 cm.
- Title from cover.
- English, French, Italian, German and Spanish.
- Life Dates:
- Jan. 2005-
- Former Title:
- Thomas Cook European timetable 0952-620X
- Other authors/contributors:
- Thomas Cook Ltd
- Also Titled:
- Thomas Cook European rail timetable
- Europaïsches Kursbuch
- Indicateur europeén
- Available From:
- Thomas Cook Publishing, P.O. Box 227, The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, United Kingdom.
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Great central route [microform] : map and time table of Michigan and Great Western Railways and connections via Niagara Falls Suspension Bridge
- Thomas Cook European timetable = Indicateur européen
- P.A.A. Pan American World Airways System time table. February 1-29, 1956
- ABC world airways guide
- Gordon's Australasian air guide