3821 leaving Goulburn, 20 August 1958 [picture]
- Bib ID:
- Buckland, John L 1915-1989
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 photograph : b&w ; 20.3 x 25.3 cm.
- Buckland collection of railway transport photographs.
- Part of collection: Buckland collection of railway transport photographs.
- Title from inscription on reverse.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-155025071
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Buckland collection of railway transport photographs.
This collection contains 5,128 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2059 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Freight and passenger trains back to back at Goulburn, New South Wales] [picture]
- Fence at a Jewish cemetery near Governor's Hill, Goulburn, New South Wales, ca. 1968 [picture]
- Fenced area at a Jewish cemetery near Governor's Hill, Goulburn, New South Wales, ca. 1968 [picture]
- The fence line at a Jewish cemetery near Governor's Hill, Goulburn, New South Wales, ca. 1968 [picture]
- Wool sales at Goulburn, New South Wales [picture]