Correspondence with mission stations at Rotuma 1894-1930 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Catholic Mission (Fiji)
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- Canberra : Pacific Manuscripts Bureau, [19--]
- 1 microfilm reel 35 mm.
- PMB ; 458.
The correspondence is in two files: (1) Sumi Station; a. Correspondence of Father G. Griffon, SM, 1919-1930, b. Letters from Sisters, 1894-1930, c. Correspondence of Father P. Bourdier, SM, 1919-1929; (2) Upu Station; Correspondence of Father L. Soueyran, SM, 1919-1930.
- Microfilm copy of original held by Roman Catholic Archdiocesan Office, Suva, Fiji.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because the recorded date is an open ended range of questionable dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.