Documents re purchase of G. R. Rogers' assets, Nabala 1929-1930 [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Burns Philp & Co. Labasa Branch (Fiji)
- Access Conditions:
- Not available for reference until notified by Pacific Manuscripts Bureau.
- Canberra : Pacific Manuscripts Bureau, [19--]
- 35 mm.
- PMB ; 501.
- Microfilm copy of original held by Burns Philp (South Sea ) company Ltd, Labasa.
- Time Coverage:
- 1929, 1930
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian National University. Pacific Manuscripts Bureau
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because the recorded date is an open ended range of questionable dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.