Oz credit [credit card] [picture] / Pryor
- Bib ID:
- Pryor, Geoff, 1944-
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 drawing : pen, ink and wash on board ; image 22.1 x 35.3 cm., on board 25.5 x 38.1 cm.
- Pryor collection of cartoons and drawings.
Moody's, the international credit ratings agency urges the Federal Government to take action to rein in the current account deficit.--Information provided by Geoff Pryor.
- Title devised by cataloguer.
- Published in the Canberra Times on 25 June 1995.
- Part of the Pryor collection of cartoons and drawings.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-156949585
- Copyright restrictions apply.
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Flight of the credit cards [picture] / Judy Horacek
- "Spend - ho - ho - ho - spend!" [Santa Claus encouraging the use of credit cards at Christmas] [picture] / Pryor
- [Unfinished sketch with characters similar to illustration The hag of censorship] [picture] / [Paul Reynolds]
- "With a little loving care and protection, he'll grow up to be a credit to his old Godfather!" [picture]/ McCrae
- [Unfinished sketch, probably preliminary sketch for The hag of censorship] [picture] Paul Reymolds?