Commonwealth implementation manual [electronic resource] : Australian government locator service (AGLS) metadata
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Version 1.0
- Canberra : National Archives of Australia, c2001
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view/print PDF file; compatible word processing software required to view/print RTF file.
- "July 2001"
- Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 6, 2002).
- Available in HTML, PDF and RTF file formats.
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
- National Archives of Australia
- Also Titled:
- Commonwealth implementation of AGLS metadata
- Title bar: AGLS implementation manual
- AGLS metadata
- Australian government locator service implementation manual
- Australian government locator service metadata
- Commonwealth of Australia 2001.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2051 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.