Architecture Canada newsmagazine
- Bib ID:
- Toronto, Royal Architectural Institute of Canada
- 4 v. ill. 28 cm.
- Includes some text in French.
- Life Dates:
- v. 47-50 (no. 531-589); Feb. 16, 1970-July 1973
- Later Title:
- Royal Architectural Institute of Canada. Bulletin. 0319-132X
- Former Title:
- Architecture Canada. 0003-8679
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Architecture Canada
- Libraries in Canada today
- Metropolitan mutations : the architecture of emerging public spaces / [contributors, George Baird ... et al. ; editor, Detlet Mertins]
- The Governor General's awards for architecture / edited by Robert Stacey = Les Prix du gouverneur general pour l'architecture / prepare par Robert Stacey
- Architectural Association journal