Daylesford and its surroundings [microform] / by "A wanderer"
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Wanderer, active 1880-1890
- Melbourne : Troedel, 1885
- 32 pages : illustrations ; 19 cm.
- "Published by authority of the Daylesford Borough Council."--Ferguson.
- Cover title : Illustrated handbook & guide to Daylesford and surrounding district.
- Libraries copy includes advetisements pasted in.
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 18178
- Microfiche. Canberra : National Library of Australia, 2004.
- Daylesford Region (Vic.) -- Guidebooks
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Illustrated handbook & guide to Daylesford and surrounding district
- Copyright restrictions may apply. Address enquires to: Preservation Reformatting Unit, National Library of Australia, Canberra ACT 2600.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Vintage train visits Daylesford, Sunday, 4th November, 1973
- Queensland passports index [microform] / compiled by Di Rinaldi ... [et al.]
- O sargento-mor de Vilar / Arnaldo Gama
- The three creeds / by the Right Rev. Edgar C.S. Gibson
- Baiyue shi yan jiu / Zhongguo Baiyue min zu shi yan jiu hui bian ; Zhu Junming zhu bian