The Victorian Railways present Spirit of Progress [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- (Melbourne : Queen City Printers)
- [Melbourne?] : Victorian Railways, [1937?]
-  p. : ill. (some col.), map ; 21 x 27 cm.
- Cover title.
- Microfiche. Canberra : National Library of Australia, 2004.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Copyright restrictions may apply. Address enquires to: Preservation Reformatting Unit, National Library of Australia, Canberra ACT 2600.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1987 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The Victorian Railways present Spirit of Progress
- Proceedings of the Energy Policy and Technology Seminar / presented through the efforts of Illinois Legislative Studies Center, Sangamon State University, Illinois Energy Resources Commission [and] Illinois Legislative Council ; edited by J. W. Ahlen and Charles R. Burns
- Janet Vernon interviewed by Shirley McKechnie for the Australian choreographers oral history project [sound recording]
- The Vintage train visits Daylesford, Sunday, 4th November, 1973
- Jin ta Shu xian sheng miao bei