Portrait of Professor Douglas Charles Blood [picture] / Wes Walters
- Bib ID:
- Walters, Wes, 1928-
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- 1 drawing : pastel and charcoal on cream wove paper ; 41.5 x 29.6 cm.
Professor Blood has been a leading educator in veterinary science in Australia. He is Professor Emeritus at Melbourne University, having been Dean of the Faculty of Veterinary Science from 1963 to 1968, and Professor until his retirement in 1985. He has been awarded the OBE and an honorary LLD from the University of Saskatchewan.
- Title from acquisitions documentation; see file NLA/11095.
- Study for a portrait in University of Melbourne, being a gift of the graduates of the School of Veterinary Science to the Faculty of Veterinary Science in 1985.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-137065313
- Source of Acquisition:
- Purchased from the artist, 2005.
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Notabilities in Denison's day [picture]
- Calvin Bowman, July 2015 / Jim Rolon
- Portrait of photojournalist David Park, approximately 1987 / Robert McFarlane
- [Portrait of] Ellis Blain, Maggie Tabberer and Carol Raye [picture]
- [Prest [left] versus Lewis, and the referee, Jimmy Sharman] [picture] / H. Coates